Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day of Departure

As of now every post will be bilingual, since – I think – my family would prefer following my little adventures in German language ;) So: First German, second English. Have fun :)


Morgen ist es also so weit. Um 06:57 werde ich (hoffentlich) im TGV Richtung Straßburg sitzen. Dort vermutlich zwei Stunden Aufenthalt (ich gehe davon aus, meinen 10min-Anschluss mit all dem Gepäck und der Deutschen Bahn nicht zu schaffen). Gegen Nachmittag werde ich dann in Nancy am Bahnhof stehen und mich fragen, wie ich mein Gepäck zu meinem neuen Heim befördern soll… Das Abenteuer kann beginnen!
Ich melde mich wieder, wenn ich gut angekommen bin.

Bis dann!
~ Sandra


Time has come. Tomorrow, 06:57 am I will (hopefully) sit in the TGV towards Strasbourg. There I will have a stopover of about two hours (since I don't think that I could catch the connecting train in ten minutes with all my luggage). In the afternoon I will arrive in Nancy and think about the problem of transporting my luggage to my new home… Let the adventure begin!
I will update this blog when I have managed all the organisational issues.

Se you there!
~ Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment